ATV Tours In Medellin Colombia
Ride an ATV through the Colombian countryside, just 30 minutes outside downtown Medellín. Your tour takes you up into the mountains and down steep valleys, for an adrenaline-charged view of Colombia’s scenic landscape. With professional assistance provided every step of the way, you don’t need to have previous ATV or driving experience.
- ATV tour from Medellín.
- Take an exciting ATV ride through the countryside near Rionegro
- Professional guide
- Choice of morning and afternoon tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
- Get off the beaten track and see Medellín’s beautiful scenery. No experience is required, and certified instructors are there to guide you.
What You Can Expect
Your local guide will pick you up and take you to the ATV-riding area at Rionegro, approximately a 1-hour drive southeast of Medellín.
Enjoy professional assistance as you are introduced to the two- and four-stroke ATVs (all-terrain vehicles).
Then jump on board for a thrilling ride through the undulating countryside on Medellin’s doorstep. Your ATV ride takes you up mountain roads, then plunges down steep inclines to the valley floor.
Accompanied by a professionally certified instructor, riding an ATV is the best way to see the Colombian countryside and get the most out of the machine. With no experience necessary, this ATV adventure is ideal for families, friends and groups.